Running a successful healthcare practice requires planning and hard work along with diligent attention to the bottom line. With an industry-specific skill set, Trinity Accounting Group offers a full range of services and programs designed to help both healthcare practices and providers thrive.
Medical Practice Services
- Assessment of office structure, workflow and internal controls: Proper organizational structure improves the efficiency of staff, keeps key employees from being overworked, identifies underused staff, and protects both assets and information from theft or misuse.
- Compensation review, bonus package evaluation and implementation for owners and providers: Effective distribution of earnings and profits rewards contributions to the practice and minimizes related tax liability.
- Entity organization: Assessment for optimal control, minimal liability exposure, and maximization of tax benefits for the practice
- Transfer of interest in healthcare practices for both buyers and sellers of medical practices: Assistance with negotiation, valuation, tax consequences and contract development
- Improving financial feedback through benchmarking and budgeting
- Preparation of audited and reviewed financial statements for regulatory or lending entities
- Implementation of best accounting practices in the medical business office through controls audit and procedures manuals
- Analysis of capital expenditures and debt financing
- Tax advice, planning, and compliance regarding common issues faced by healthcare practices and providers