Accurate financial statements are vital to any business and nonprofit. Whether you need to assess the business’s financial position, research historical performance or gain insight for the future, financial statements provide the ‘big picture’.
Trintiy’s approach is unique because we know your business is unique. We tailor our engagement to what works best for you. Our belief in providing the best possible service is what drives us to work hard for you. We can assist you in a variety of ways including:
- Audits, Review & Compilations
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Forecast, Budgets & Cash Flow Projections
- Advisory on New & Complex Accounting Standards
We have experience and expertise in providing Auditing and Attestation Services in the following areas of business:
- Healthcare & Medical Practices
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Automobile Dealerships
- Construction & Real Estate Groups
- Restaurants & Franchises
- Employee Benefit & Professional Service Firms
As a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Employee Benefit Audit Quality Center, Trinity provides full-scope and limited-scope audits of employee benefit plans.